The Malmquist Law Firm Legal Team
Kurt A.F. Malmquist II, J.D.
Attorney Malmquist graduated from the University of South Florida, with honors, continuing to the South Texas College of Law where he obtained a Doctor of Jurisprudence. During that time Mr. Malmquist also served and received an honorable discharge from the United States Marine Corp's OCS (Officer Candidate School). He has received the highest ranking awarded by the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory, that of AV.
In his 29 years as a licensed attorney, Mr. Malmquist has practiced in numerous legal disciplines, including real estate transactions, business law, employment law, and trusts/estates. Over Mr. Malmquist's distinguished career, he has been deeply involved in Pro Bono work for the Pro Bono College of Texas, aiding those unable to afford legal services.
Aside from being listed in the Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, Mr. Malmquist is also a licensed Real Estate Broker and member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR), the Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors (GMAR), and the Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA).
Mr. Malmquist is fully licensed to practice law in the states of Wisconsin and Texas, and is honored to be a member of the following organizations:
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas
- Wisconsin Realtors Association
- Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors GMAR
- National Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau of Wisconsin
- Chamber of Commerce Mequon-Thiensville
- Lawyer Referral Information Service LRIS State Bar of Wisconsin
- Lawyer Referral Information Service LRIS State Bar of Texas
- Ozaukee County Republican Party
- Martindale-Hubbel AV Rated
- Volunteering free refugee representation with Human Rights First in Houston
- Bridgewood Advisors Merger and Acquisitions Master Class
- Member of American Farmland Trust
Joining the team in July 2015, Executive Assistant Daniele Brier, is no stranger to customer service! Coming from a background in sales and service, Daniele carries with her a positive disposition and an eagerness to find the answers you're looking for. Ms. Brier prides herself on her willingess to accept any challeng and the humbleness associated with learning new skills; and while she may be the team's executive assistant, she will also be the first smiling voice you hear when you call Malmquist Law Firm.
When Daniele is not at the office, you can find her exploring outdoors doing multiple activities including but not limited to hiking, disc golfing, as well as pursuing her artistic abilities by painting and other art crafts.
*** This website is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an advertisement or solicitation for legal business. The information presented on this website is solely intended for informational purposes only. This website is merely a listing of office addresses, telephone numbers, and other explanatory content to convey general information about the nature of this law practice. ***